Life Coaching is a trainer/instructor relationship between coach and client. In this relationship the role of the Life Coach becomes one of:
- Helping the client to identify specific goals and desires.
- Identifying the clients vision of their future.
- Working in partnership with the client.
- Holding the client accountable for the results and the Coach responsible for the process.
Once you start working with a Life Coach, you begin to grow consciousness by identifying a goal and learning the steps to help achieve these goals:
- What is the situation you want to focus on?
- What is missing now? What are you tolerating?
- What would you do without fear?
- Knowing the options, what is your next step?
As a Life Coach or as the Client, these powerful questions offer some insight towards your goals. Perhaps these realizations bring you an increase in:
- Realizing your goals
- Decluttering your life
- Nurturing your business ventures
- Increasing financial abundance
- Amplifying personal and professional balance
- Increasing communication skills
- Strengthening an optimal life
- Discovering your ideal relationship/love/partner
- Growing your curiosity for life